Sunday, April 15, 2012

Writing With Style


Today is day 15 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Like style, writing is personal. So for today’s prompt – what’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you plan your posts? Where do you write best?

I think two posts I have written for the 31 Days to Become a Better Writer challenge answer this prompt extremely well. Instead of rewriting them, I'm going to direct you to them. First, this post titled Brainstorming talks about my process of planning my posts. Second, this post titled My Voice talks about five words that describe my voice and links to posts that show me writing in those different aspects of my voice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.