Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Place


Today is day 17 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Happy Place. When you need an escape from your condition where do you imagine yourself? Close your eyes and go to your happy place – then describe the sights, sounds, scents, and feelings.


I have tons and tons and tons of pictures pinned on my Pinterest boards of places that I dream of having one day. Most include a nice comfy place to curl up with a book, but not all of them. Here are just a few of the places that I think of when I think of escaping to my happy place.

Image Credit
An amazing hammock on the porch of a beach house



Image Credit
How amazing is this open air house built right on, well I guess technically above, the water!!!!!!!



Image Credit
Rocking chairs on an amazing porch



Image Credit
More than just porch swings, more like porch beds!



Image Credit
And who doesn't love an amazing bathtub filled with bubbles!!!!!


What about you? What's your happy place look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.