Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Broken

#BetterWriter

31 Days to Become a Better Writer - Day 27


Today's Challenge:
Write that post. You know which one I’m talking about. Write it and don’t worry about who reads it.


Broken Glass

broken
pained
not whole
not understood
trying to be a fighter
trying to walk on
but the truth
i'm tired
i'm hurting
i cry every day
tears streaming down my face
and then try to put on the brave face
to smile and pretend i'm okay
when i want to just burrow under the covers
and pray and plead and beg for the pain to relent
but it doesn't
so
i have to fight
i have to walk on
even with the tears streaming down my face
not understood
not whole
pained
broken



Image Credit

6 comments:

  1. I love the picture you used with your post. Praying for you. Thank you for laying your heart on the line for all of us to see. May you be blessed because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be your friend C.C.? Your pain reaches out to me. You deserve healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sending virtual hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.