Saturday, April 7, 2012

Word Cloud


Today is day 7 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Today’s post is all about you and what you WANT to write about.


So for today's post, I decided to do a word cloud of my blog. I used http://www.wordle.net/create to create it. Now, I just inputted my RSS feed link but I don't know how far back it went in order to create the word cloud. I was surprised by a few of the words I saw and the size of some of them since they are supposed to be proportional to the number of times they are used overall, but we'll go with it. You can click on it to see it larger.


3 comments:

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.