Monday, April 16, 2012

Pin It!


Today is day 16 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

A picture is worth a thousand words and today’s prompt proves it. Get started by creating a pinboard for your health condition – you can do this on pinterest, on your blog, or in real life. Share your top 3 images in your blog post.


I could have pinned a gazillion things to this board. Picking my top 3 was even harder. These images all inspire me as I walk this journey.

Pin #1:
Motto
Image Credit


Pin #2:
Fibromyalgia
Image Credit


Pin #3:
strength
Image Credit


What about you? What have you pinned recently that inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.