Friday, April 27, 2012

My Health Top 5


Today is day 27 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

For today’s post we’re making a list of our top 5’s – whether they be for your health condition or your Health Activism. Take some time to think about your experiences and develop your top 5’s – the 5 most difficult parts of your health focus and the 5 small victories that keep you going.


The 5 Most Difficult Parts of Living With Fibromyalgia

1 - Never knowing what I'm going to feel like day to day. It's a surprise when I wake up each morning.
2 - Having to save up energy for days in order to participate in anything
3 - Having to allow myself to be served and cared for by my hubby and 12 year old daughter
4 - Struggling to have community and friendships because I am home bound so much of the time
5 - Not being able to do the work of ministry that God called me too because the pain and fatigue is so bad

The 5 Small Victories That Keep Me Going

1 - Getting out of bed (even if it's just to move to my recliner)
2 - The love of my hubby and daughter
3 - My bbf's (best blogging friends) who walk this journey with me
4 - Grace and peace to get through another day
5 - Finding the eucharisteo in every day

What about you? What are your top 5?


Image Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.