Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Superpower


Today is day 3 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

For the purpose of today’s prompt – feel free to draw upon what you consider your current talent to be — or get creative and write a superpower you wish you had. Would you choose a traditional type – for example – the ability to control the weather, become invisible at your command, superhuman strength, enhanced senses, etc. or would you invent a new superpower? For today’s prompt write about your superpower and how you use it or would use it.


Superheros! Phenomenal cosmic powers, itty bitty living space. Oh wait, that's the Genie from Aladdin. Sorry my fibrofog confused me for a second there. If I had a superpower, well, I can think of lots of amazing superpowers. But what would be the best for me? I suppose if I have to chose just one, it would be having a regenerative effect. According to the dictionary, to regenerate means to restore to original strength or properties. So with this handy dandy superpower, I would be able to restore strength not only to my own body but to the pain ridden, diseased, weakened bodies of others. Wouldn't that be amazing! The downside to this would be the time it would take to restore my own strength after using my superpower on others.

I saw that someone had posted this cool superhero creator and I just had to do it. My superhero is called FibroFighter. Isn't she grand!

You can create your own superhero by clicking here.

What about you? What kind of superpower would you like to have?

2 comments:

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.