Monday, April 9, 2012

Keep Calm and...


Today is day 9 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Keep calm and carry on. Quick history lesson. The Keep Calm And Carry On posters were originally commissioned by the British government during the Second World War as morale boosting posters. The originals were destroyed in 1945 and were not rediscovered until the early 21st century. Now part of the public domain, parodies of this poster have sprung up everywhere. So here is your chance to a British designer, write your own Keep Calm poster. It can be inspirational, funny or pure randomness. Can you make it about your health condition? Decide on an icon and colors for the poster as well. Now go to http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/ and create your own. Share a bit about your experience with today’s prompt and post your poster to your blog.


From the moment I saw this prompt on the list, I knew what my poster would say. And it shouldn't surprise you I suppose if you have read my tagline up there in my blog header (if you're reading in an RSS reader, you'll have to click over to my blog to see the header).

keep calm and fibro fight on


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.