Sunday, April 22, 2012

Being Still and Doing Nothing


Today is day 22 of the WEGO Health ~ The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge 2012. I will be writing a post everyday this month and each will in some way focus on what life is like with fibromyalgia (as well as other health issues including migraines, hypothyroidism, and polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Today’s prompt is inspired by the blog “The Things We Forget.” http://thingsweforget.blogspot.com/ The site hasa simple but lovely premise and has been sharing mini motivational sayings written in permanent marker on a Post-It (then stuck somewhere in public for others to see) for a while now. I wanted to bring its tiny form of inspiration to the Health Activist community because I think it fits what we do. For today’s prompt – write yourself a reminder.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.