Sunday, January 29, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 30

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 30 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post of a photograph of yourself and three good things that have happened in the last 30 days. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.


Damaris and I being silly!


OK, there's a more serious picture. LOL!

Let's see, three good things that have happened in the last 30 days. Well, the best one is that Russ, Damaris, and I decided that we are moving back to Abilene, Texas. We spent this past weekend there and it was just liking going home. We plan to move around the 15th of February. We're super excited! What else? Ummm, I've won several online giveaways - yarn, knitting pattern, t-shirt, Bible, books. Gotta love getting great stuff in the mail. Lastly, I've met some amazing women through this 30 day challenge. It's been neat to connect with each of yall these past 30 days. Thanks for joining in on the challenge.

Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!

6 comments:

  1. I am happy and jealous you get to move to where you want to. That IS a good thing!
    Thanks for hosting this challenge, and letting me in on it...I got a kick out of some of the daily posts. I will watch to see if you do another one someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating Jackie! It was great to get to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My final post in the 30 day challenge:

    http://rebeccalynnhunt.blogspot.com/2012/02/photo-and-three-good-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20 Day 21 Day 22 Day 23 Day 24 Day 25 Day 26 Day 27 Day 28 Day 29 Day 30 What do you think of this post?Educational (0) Interesting (1) Funny (1) [...]

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.