Sunday, January 1, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 2 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post of a photo of something you ate today. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.

One of our favorite meals has long been chicken fried rice. When I started eating gluten free, we struggled to find a way to eat this that was both easy to make and gluten free. We were thrilled when we found out that Chicken Helper made their Chicken Fried Rice gluten free. We eat it quite often. I thought it would photograph better, but it didn't unfortunately. But regardless, here is my dinner photograph.


Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!

5 comments:

  1. [...] Comments… ***Edited to Add*** I’ll be posting a link each day to the blog post with the linky for that day. That way if you join us late in the game, you’ll be able to find where we’re at. Day 1 Day 2 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning about gluten free foods and I never would have though Chicken Helper Fried Rice would be. Actually, I didn't even know they made that, we always get hamburger helper stuff. It sounds yummy though, I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only found out because it had "Gluten Free" in big letters across the front of the box. LOL! It's a really easy and yummy dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm.... love me some chicken fried rice... or pork fried rice... or really, ANY fried rice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You provide the chocolate and I'll provide the fried rice and we'll have a party!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.