Monday, January 23, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 24

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 24 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post about what's in your purse. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.


This is the purse I'm currently using. I tend to change purses often though. I have several that I love so I just rotate through them.


This is an amazing purse organizer I picked up on sale just before Christmas. I love how easy it is to switch purses since I just lift this organizer out and move it to another purse (and then grab the few items that aren't in the organizer).


1 - the emptied out purse organizer (except for my debit card, driver's license, Starbucks card, library card, and some prescription discount cards) - numbers 2 through 8 are what's in the organizer
2 - my pink prescription sunglasses in their clear case
3 - my "Live Simply" owl pseudo-wallet - I keep receipts from the week and other items I use less frequently than what's in the organizer cards slots
4 - tissues
5 - business card case with my blog cards in it
6 - 2 notepads
7 - Burt's Bees lip balm
8 - pen and Sharpie pencil (have yall seen or used these Sharpie pencils? They are amazing! They use liquid graphite.)


9 - my "makeup" bag - you can go back to day 11 of the blog challenge to see what's inside it
10 - cell phone charger
11 - Bluetooth headset, charger, & instruction book (I don't use it very often so I usually need to look at the instructions LOL!)
12 - my medicine (pain pills)
13 - a portable food scale (it's pink!)
14 - my pink LED flashlight
15 - my keys with my Road ID bracelet attached (Road ID is like a medical alert bracelet but you an put all your info including a picture on a secure website - then in an accident or medical emergency, medical personnel can remove the metal plate from the bracelet and use the info on the back of it to go online or call in to get my medical information)


Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!

5 comments:

  1. I had one of those Road IDs at one point (back when I was actually able to run) but I lost it somewhere. Boo! I need to get a new one since I don't always wear my medical alert necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine. I just don't wear it as a bracelet but I figure since I always have my keys (and Russ and Damaris know it's on my keychain) that it's good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm going to have to check out the RoadID! I wear a medical bracelet but the RoadID would give a much more comprehensive look into my medical history, I think. I do keep a page of medical history in my wallet, but I like this idea better.

    And I'm glad you mentioned the purse organizer. I've been going back & forth over the one on OrgJunkie's OpenSky site. I have a $50 credit over there just burning a hole in my virtual pocket!

    Have not seen or heard of those Sharpie pencils but I'm for sure going to be on the lookout now. How neat.

    And, uh, medicine. Yeah. My meds are usually in my purse and it just now occurred to me that they weren't in the picture, ergo, they aren't in my purse. I bet they're in my travel bag. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go to this page http://www.roadid.com/Common/Faq.aspx and then scroll down and click on Demo Interactive button, you'll see what the profile looks like when someone accesses your info. I've had mine for several years and I love that it's only $9.99 a year. Well worth it just in case something ever happens.

    I got my purse organizer on a really good sale (I won't say how much because I know that some are way more expensive) but it was well worth what I spent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15 Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20 Day 21 Day 22 Day 23 Day 24 Day [...]

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.