Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 18

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 18 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post about something you crave a lot. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.

Well, my bbf (that's short for best blogging friend) Shari who's also participating in this challenge could have written my blog post today. LOL! But in the interest of actually participating in this challenge that I'm co-hosting, I'll write my own post!

I crave chocolate ALL THE TIME - dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate - it doesn't matter! Just give me the chocolate and no one will get hurt. I had a magnet on my desk at work at the hospital that said, "Quick! Hide the chocolate in my mouth!"


My other constant craving is coffee - especially coffee from Starbucks. It's probably a good thing we don't have a Starbucks here because I would be there constantly - not good on the waistline or the pocketbook!


So if you want to make me happy or cheer me up or bring me a surprise or be my new bff or bbf, just bring the chocolate and coffee and we're all good!


Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!


Images from here, here, and here.

9 comments:

  1. [...] Comments… ***Edited to Add*** I’ll be posting a link each day to the blog post with the linky for that day. That way if you join us late in the game, you’ll be able to find where we’re at. Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15 Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the dark chocolate hot chocolate I bought last shopping trip? It's in the cabinet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT????????? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM coffee and chocolate! Perfect combo. I may have to change my craving now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Susu! I read this out loud to my mom (Beckey Wolfe who is also participating in the challenge) and she and I cracked up! I think we need a chocolate and coffee party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum....chocolate!!! I love it all! And speaking of Starbucks - how do you know what drinks are gluten-free? I love their Iced White Chocolate Mocha but I get sick every time I drink one :( Boooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually don't pay attention because I'm being really bad and eating a pumpkin scone which I know isn't gluten free so I know I'll be sick anyway. Yikes! Anyway, I went hunting on their website. Go here and then scroll down to Allergen and Kosher FAQs and it tells you how to contact them to find out or you can ask the baristas to check the ingredients labels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking the same thing -- everyone who knows me will think I lost my ever-lovin' mind that I didn't mention coffee!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.