Friday, January 27, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 28

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 28 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post about your favorite movie. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.

Of course I can't just pick one favorite movie. That's much to difficult. But I'll limit myself to three starting with the 1995 Sabrina with Harrison Ford :)



And then we have the amazing Megan Follows and Jonathan Crombie in Anne of Green Gables (and the sequel is really good as well - not a fan of the continuing story and I haven't watched a new beginning yet).



And we'll close with my favorite holiday movie, Irving Berlin's White Christmas. I can sing/recite the entire movie which annoys some people but I think it just shows my love of this wonderful movie! :D



Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!

3 comments:

  1. [...] Day 14 Day 15 Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20 Day 21 Day 22 Day 23 Day 24 Day 25 Day 26 Day 27 Day 28 Day [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, never seen any of them? LOL

    I did read the Anne of Green Gables series as a child & dearly loved it. It's on my NOOK now, just haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Perhaps I should, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all amazing movies. You should watch them. I have the Anne series on my Kindle to reread again. They are just wonderful books!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.