Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 11 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post about what's in your makeup bag. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.


Here's my makeup bag from my purse. And what's in my makeup bag?


Not makeup! Because I stopped wearing makeup, gosh, I guess it's been coming up on a year ago. If you want to know more on why, let me know and I'll share. As for what's in my makeup bag? Lotion (I have really dry hands), Tide to Go Mini stain remover stick (I'm constantly spilling stuff on myself), oil blotting sheets (I tend to have an oily t-zone), eye drops, keep calm aromatherapy oil, nail kit, Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm, concealer (for the rare occasion that I feel the need to cover a blemish), and instant matte (again for the oily t-zone).

Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!

7 comments:

  1. [...] Comments… ***Edited to Add*** I’ll be posting a link each day to the blog post with the linky for that day. That way if you join us late in the game, you’ll be able to find where we’re at. Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now you have my curious! Why no makeup? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to work on this and decided to just do a blog post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you don't wear makeup. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you the mostestostestostestostestostest infinity to the infinity power!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.