Friday, January 20, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 21

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 21 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post of a photo of something that makes you happy. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.


Russ and I ran away to the library for a little while. He needed to get some work done. I had some writing, blogging, etc. to do. Talked about some decisions we are working on making. Surrounded by books. Headphones in listening to great music. The love of my life beside me. C.C. is a very happy girl!

Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!

3 comments:

  1. [...] Comments… ***Edited to Add*** I’ll be posting a link each day to the blog post with the linky for that day. That way if you join us late in the game, you’ll be able to find where we’re at. Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15 Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20 Day 21 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic...
    .......decisions to share?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.