Sunday, January 15, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 16 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post of a photo of you and your family. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.

I thought it might be fun to have a walk down memory lane. Russ and I got married in 1997, so here is a family picture from each year since our family started.






Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!

7 comments:

  1. [...] Comments… ***Edited to Add*** I’ll be posting a link each day to the blog post with the linky for that day. That way if you join us late in the game, you’ll be able to find where we’re at. Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15 Day 16 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I LOVE how you look so different in every picture. You inspire me!

    I'm getting ready to do mine (again, better late than never LOL) and I was thinking of doing something along those lines as well, mostly because we just don't have many pics of the three of us together. One of us is usually behind the camera. Gonna have to do better with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks BBF! :) I'm not thrilled with how I look in some of them, but having photographic memories is important. I too am behind the camera most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notice my change in hair style from very little to almost none? That doesn't occur overnight. Its a look that takes years to perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collage of pictures! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.