Monday, January 2, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

The30DayBlogChallenge
Welcome to Day 3 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by me, C.C., here at I'm On My Way and my online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal. Today's assignment is to post a blog post about your favorite store. Make sure you grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button (use the code that's in the box below) to post in your blog post and once you publish your blog post, enter your link below so we can look at each other's posts.

I've been thinking all day about what to post about as my favorite store. I'm not a huge shopper. I do like to get a good deal though. When I think about where I get the best deals, that place has to be Hobby Lobby.


Hobby Lobby is the most amazing craft store in the whole world. From fabric to flowers to yarn to knitting needles and crocheting hooks to frames to models to shirts to paint to party supplies to scrapbooking supplies to wall hangings to canvases to holiday items to stuff I know I'm missing, I don't think I've ever gone into Hobby Lobby and not found what I was looking for. And 9 times out of 10, what I was wanting has been on sale or I've had a 40% off coupon for. Russ is probably really lucky that we have to drive about an hour to get to the nearest Hobby Lobby because otherwise I'd be there all the time.

If you've never visited Hobby Lobby, it's definitely worth checking out. Here's a photo of the location we visit most often. It's in Roswell. The snow is from the crazy snowstorm we had on Christmas Eve & Day this year!


Grab the 30 Day Blog Challenge button!
The30DayBlogChallenge









Looking forward to seeing your posts!


Images from Cute As a Fox & SE NM Weather

7 comments:

  1. [...] Comments… ***Edited to Add*** I’ll be posting a link each day to the blog post with the linky for that day. That way if you join us late in the game, you’ll be able to find where we’re at. Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of all your crafting abilities! I've tried to pick up knitting and scrapbooking in the past & just don't have the skills (or patience) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll get together in person one of these days & I'll teach you some crafty goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now you're just bragging. ;-)

    We had Hobby Lobby when we lived in Texas, and again in Missouri/Illinois. But here? None. We have Michael's and Benjamin Franklin (which doesn't really even count). Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where'd you live in Texas? We want to go back to Texas. I've lived about half my life in New Mexico & about half in Texas - I'm a New Texican! LOL! Michael's is ok in a pinch. Benjamin Franklin is no good. :( You can shop Hobby Lobby online though - http://shop.hobbylobby.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot...I like Hobby Lobby too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.