Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stream of Consciousness Sunday ~ 3/25/12

socs


Welcome to the Stream of Consciousness Sunday link up which I co-host with my BBF (best blogging friend) Shari from Rain Into Rainbows! Find out more information about SOCS here.

By the by, I'm writing these things as the week progresses, so if things seem out of order or strange for it to be occurring on a certain day, it's because I've been working on this post for a week. :D

If you've read some of my other posts this week, you know I've had a really bad fibromyalgia pain week. So, this will be a pretty short SOCS post since what has been on my mind has been mostly pain. :(

Watching Glee and now Smash has brought back memories of performing in high school (well, even before that, all through school really) and college.

Got Abilene library cards this week so I've been spending lots of time reading. Found some new authors who write fiction stories centered around knitting. It's been nice to read about knitting even when my pain level wouldn't let me actually knit.

Grab the Stream of Consciousness Sunday button and use it in your post and if you'd like, we'd love it if you would put the button in your sidebar as well!
socs


So what have you been thinking about this week? Let's hear your random thoughts!






4 comments:

  1. How can it be time for a new Challenge when I haven't done the last one? LOL

    Which authors are you reading now? I love Debbie Macomber's knitting books. Kate Jacobs' are really good too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You still have time. :)

    I've read Debbie Macomber. Love her. Read Kate Jacobs too. I'm reading Ann Hood, Gil McNeil, and Rachael Herron right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness and support this site offers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting GL!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.