Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 47 of 100 Days of Blogging

scrubbing bubbles automatic cleanerWent to CVS today to pick up some great deals (actually walked out making money!! WOO-HOO!!!!). My favorite purchase is the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. It was $25. I had a coupon for $5 off of a $25 purchase. Had another coupon for $7 off the actual product. CVS gave me $3 in Extra Care Bucks for purchasing the product. That left $10 and I paid for that with ECBs. So essentially, it was free! I hung it in the shower and we'll see how it works. It promises to go from a dirty shower to a clean shower in 2 weeks. I hate to clean my shower, so it's dirty to begin with. So we'll see!

I redyed my hair tonight since my beautimous pink turned to orange within a week. I think it looks pretty good. I have no makeup on and my hair is not fixed right now, so I'll take a picture tomorrow and post it then.

Russ, Damaris, & I have walked together 3 times this week. We walked 2.5 miles each time. Our goal is to add 0.4 mile every 2 weeks so that by summer's end, we're walking 4.5 miles It's great to be able to talk as we walk and spend time together.

Have a great evening yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.