Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 33 of 100 Days of Blogging

My friend Crystal was blogging today about some of her quirks. She ended by asking about her reader's quirks. I started to reply and realized I had so many, that I should just make it my blog entry today. So here are some of my many quirks and I'm really quirky, so here goes:

*I'm really anal about my e-mail inbox. I can't stand to have unread messages, so I either respond immediately upon reading or archive them so I don't have to see them until I can deal with them.

*My huge coffee mug must have exactly 4 teaspoons of Splenda and 2 teaspoons of creamer for me to drink it.

*The toilet paper roll must have the paper coming over the top.

*I can't stand the feel of unshaved legs, so I shave mine daily.

*I love lists! I make lists of tons of things and my phone even has a direct link to my current to do list.

*I also love spreadsheets. I keep track of our checkbook via a spreadsheet and I keep track of our small group's meal weekly meal assignments via a spreadsheet.

*Things like candy, I eat by color and I eat my least favorite color first and work my way to my favorite color.

*Along the list theme, I organize our tv viewing via a list that says what time, what channel, and what the show is. Then, if I have to record anything, I can refer to my handy list.

*Another list, when we go on trips, I make lists of everything we need to pack and mark things off as we go along. Damaris has even starting making her own lists for trips.

*I have the exact same thing for breakfast every single morning.

*I listen better when my hands are busy, so I knit during chapel, church, at conferences, while watching tv, etc. If I thought I could get away with knitting during classes, I would do that too.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are more. So, what are your quirks?

5 comments:

  1. ROFL on the list thing! I make lists too. Chip once suggested that I make a master list on the computer for things like going on a trip so that I never forget anything and I don't have to do it every time. I pouted and told him, "Half the fun of a trip is in making THAT list!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link-lovin’. :)

    spreadsheets make my wanna stab my eyes out. wanna be my assistant? lol. oh... and that color of foods thing is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Crystal - sure thing, I even have spreadsheets on my phone that I use, I'm way too addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said, "I'm way too addicted!" Admitting you need help is the first step. We can get through this together. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I like your list. I think that I need to do one about my self. I do not think that I have done one before. I hope that you are having a good week so far. Things for me are busy though I am doing well. Take care. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.