Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 12 of 100 Days of Blogging

Happy Saturday! Spent the morning babysitting for a friend from seminary - his wife is in the hospital because of severe dehydration (she is pregnant) plus they already have a 15 month old. So, the 15 month old was here with Damaris and I this morning while dad was checking in on mom. We watched a couple of Winnie the Pooh movies with the baby which was fun.

Laid down for a nap after lunch and set my alarm to get up and the alarm never went off. Consequently, we were about half an hour late to the neighborhood block party. Oh well, we weren't the only late ones. We had yummy brisket and smoked sausage plus all the fixings and cobbler for dessert. They had a bounce castle for the kids to play in. I did a bit of knitting while we sat around talking to friends.

hula hoopDamaris brought a hula hoop over and I showed her that I've still got it, if having it includes being able to hula hoop around your arm and with your feet. LOL! It was fun.

Now settling in to watch some tv with Russ and do some more knitting. I'm on square #8 for the afghan for church. Have a great weekend yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.