Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 10 of 100 Days of Blogging

So, yeah, I'm totally just feeling like I could punch a hole in a wall right now. It's been a really crappy day!!! REALLY CRAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But enough about my really crappy day, here are some things that brightened my REALLY CRAPPY day! (Did I mention I'm having a really crappy day??????)

Brightener #1 - My friend Jaci who I go to seminary with and also attend church with suggested that we make an afghan out of knitted and crocheted squares for our Conversation Room (aka the doughnut and coffee room) at church. We looked at several patterns and finally found one called the Psychedelic Squares Afghan. With a title like that, we just had to do it. So here is a picture of the two squares I've knitted so far (of course they are brown and pink - pink is my FAVORITEST color ever and I <3 how brown and pink look together - I'll do some other colors too as we're just using up yarn that we have on hand to make our squares).


Brightener #2 - This YouTube video made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. Check it out! It's hysterical!


Brightener #3 - I had a YUMMY!!! blended vanilla caramel latte from my favorite coffeeshop Monk's.

OK, back to my super crappy day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.