Amy over at Journaling Back to Joy was interviewed on her blog a few days ago and offered to interview others if they so desired. I asked her to interview me & here are my questions and answers. And, if you want me to interview you - just read the instructions at the bottom of this post!
1) What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
a big cup of coffee, Gilmore Girls or LOST on the tv, & a great knitting project in my hands
2) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
WOW! 10 years from now? Damaris will be 19 and hopefully in college. Russ & I will be celebrating our 21st anniversary. I hope that in 10 years, Russ will be done with his Ph.D. degree & will be teaching somewhere. I see myself as a chaplain. Whether that is at a hospital or a school or university is yet to be seen.
3) If you found a $10 bill in your purse, what would you do with it?
Hmmm, add a few more dollars to it & get a manicure. Now if you had said $25, I would definitely go for a pedicure.
4) What is one thing you want to be sure Damaris knows before she leaves your home?
That she is a beautiful, precious, child of God & that she is loved!
5) If you could meet one person - who's alive today - who would it be and why?
This is a tough one. Most would probably guess that I would say one of the actors or actresses from Gilmore Girls or LOST. But I think I would probably go with Marva Dawn - a Christ follower who has had many struggles because of her health but who continues to write & encourage.
For those of you who might want to be interviewed, here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.