Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sharing Our Spoons


One of my BBF's (best blogging friends) Jamee from A New Kind of Normal is starting a new link up. And today is the kickoff.

Sharing Our Spoons is a weekly link-up for those of us with chronic illnesses where we support and encourage each other in a holistic way by focusing on five goals each week. The five goal areas are: Physical, Mental/Emotional, Spiritual, Something fun, and BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each week. We'll be linking up on Tuesdays. We'd love to have you join us.

As a bonus, there are three giveaways you can enter on the kickoff page. If you ever wanted to own something that I knit, this is your chance because one of the giveaways is for a pair of handknit fingerless gloves.


So come join us in Sharing Our Spoons! I think this is an amazing way to find community especially for those of us who aren't able to be out and about that much. I'm looking forward to the first link-up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.