Sharing Our Spoons is a weekly link-up for those of us with chronic illnesses where we support and encourage each other in a holistic way by focusing on five goals each week. The five goal areas are: Physical, Mental/Emotional, Spiritual, Something fun, and BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each week. We'll be linking up on Tuesdays. We'd love to have you join us.
1. Physical: Work on reincreasing my water intake. I was doing quite well and then in the last couple of months, I have really slacked off.
2. Mental/Emotional: Knit at least one NICU hat, one chemo cap, and one little hat to donate this week. Knitting is calming and relaxing for me.
3. Spiritual: Read/journal the remainder of One Thousand Gifts and start on You're Already Amazing.
4. Something fun: Paint my fingernails and toenails.
5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Write an article for possible publication as a guest post.
Your turn! Come link up with us as we Share Our Spoons.