Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sharing Our Spoons Week #4



Sharing Our Spoons is a weekly link-up for those of us with chronic illnesses where we support and encourage each other in a holistic way by focusing on five goals each week. The five goal areas are: Physical, Mental/Emotional, Spiritual, Something fun, and BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each week. We'll be linking up on Tuesdays. We'd love to have you join us.



My Goals From Week 3:
1. Physical: Begin decreasing the amount of cokes I drink with the plans of eventually being off of them (again!).
Only had 2 cokes the entire week. Yay me! Want to get completely off them.

2. Mental/Emotional: Knit at least 7 more little hats (or as many as I can make with the yarn I have left).
Finished 11 little hats this past week and have another one on the needles. I only have enough yarn left to finish the one on the needles and possibly 1 more. I'm ready to be done with them. I've knitted 21 total!

3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be - at least 2 chapters this week.
Actually completed 3 chapters this week. Yay me!

4. Something fun: Lunch date with former seminary classmate/friend.
My friend had to cancel at the last minute so instead, Damaris and I went out to lunch and then to the yarn store for some knitting/conversation after her doctor's appointment.

5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Edit article and submit it for possible publication as a guest post.
Article is edited and has been submitted. Now I'm just waiting to hear if they want to publish it.



My Week 4 Goals:
1. Physical: Continue decreasing the amount of cokes I drink with the plans of eventually being off of them (again!).
2. Mental/Emotional: Begin knitting a sweater for myself (first sweater I've ever knitted) as well as working on the sample afghan for the shop plus my other projects.
3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be - at least 2 chapters this week.
4. Something fun: Pinterest project.
5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Begin investigating what is involved in opening an Etsy shop.

Your turn! Come link up with us as we Share Our Spoons.

6 comments:

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.