Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bullet Point Sunday

Last free week before classes start again. Summer class #1 starts tomorrow & runs through the end of June & then summer class #2 is July through early August. 67 days until I'm done with school forever.

75.5 days until we move. I'm really excited. Even though we love it here in Abilene, I'm ready to move to on to our next stop in the journey. Found out yesterday that an old college friend lives in Lubbock, so hope to reconnect with her when we move. My sister who also lives in Lubbock called yesterday and we're already making plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I have an addiction. I admit it. I've been having elbow pain since early in the week. Finally figured out that it's because I did about 10 times the amount of knitting that I normally do in the week. It's called knitter's elbow. lol! Russ thinks it's funny that I have a knitting injury.

I've been riding my bike this past week. I can't remember if I mentioned that my work will be 2.5 miles from our apartment. I plan to bike there as much as possible. But I've got to build up my distance and speed to be able to do that. I've been riding about 10-15 minutes each time I ride and I'm going a little further every time. Looking forward to riding again in the morning.

That's about it for this bullet point Sunday. Have a great week yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.