Thursday, May 7, 2009

LOST 5X15



Time for my thoughts on this week's episode. There are numerous sites that do recaps so I'm not going to necessarily do that, but I am going to share my thoughts on what happened.

*****SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED 5X15, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!*****



Season 5, Episode 15 - Follow the Leader
~So finally people are grasping that time travel has something to do with the Island.
~Richard tells Sun that he saw the O6 that are part of Dharma die. Looks like they'll all get back together. But if he remembers them from seeing them die, why didn't he recognize them when they first crashed on the island? All this time traveling is confusing me!
~The possibility of everything changing back to the way it was before the crash totally baffles my mind. All the people who died on the island would be alive. All the relationships that have occurred would never have happened. Jack's comment about all the misery they have been through and Kate's response that it wasn't all misery was heartbreaking. Made me reflect on if I'd go back and change a bad event in my life knowing that all the good that has occurred since might never happen. WOW!
~OK, the bomb is in the tunnels and Dharmaville was built on top of it. Confused! I thought the Swan was built on top of it. Anyone got a map?
~Just thought you'd be interested that I'm watching Southland as I type this & Phil is a cop. He's pretty arrogant on this show too!
~OK, so did they have to make Hurley pack up the food? Talk about typecasting!
~And now Dr. Chang believes they have time traveled. Pretty soon everyone will know.
~Charles & Eloise's relationship is obviously complicated. We heard that last night. I wonder what we don't know. They can't seem to stand each other from everything we've seen, but...
~The whole Richard helping John get the bullet out of his leg while John and Ben watch was crazy. Simply amazing that they aren't as confused as I am!
~Look's like Sawyer's going to draw that map for me. Whew!
~Kate comparing Jack and John & their levels of craziness, sad but true!
~Broke my heart to see Dr. Chang yell at his wife to get her too leave. Explained so much for older Miles, but how heartbreaking!
~Did anybody else think Sawyer wasn't going to get on the sub? For a little bit I thought he was going to get Juliette on and then stay on the island. Previews show him back on the island, but with the ladies as well. Hmmm.....
~The tunnels are amazing! All the hieroglyphics. Wish I knew what they all say. Another aspect of the Egyptian stuff that I think will play a huge part in the premise of the entire show.
~John's not holding anything back. Let's just get all the Others together & find Jacob!
~Awkward moment of the night, when Kate gets on the sub with Juliette & Sawyer! Didn't see that one coming.
~Any thoughts on how they got the bomb down into the tunnel?
~And we end with the others marching down the beach. They think they will finally meet Jacob. Yep, right after John kills him!
~Next week is our season finale. Recap show at 7pm and a 2 hour finale starting at 8pm. Lots of questions. Lots of answers? I sure hope so. See yall next week!



There's my thoughts for what it's worth. Tune in next week for my thoughts on the season finale 5X16 The Incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.