I could blog a review of Christy Nockels' new album "Life Light Up" (which if you haven't bought it yet, go now, it's well worth your money), but I'm being lazy and haven't written up a full review of it yet.
But, I do want to blog something (I'm avoiding homework!), so I'm going to
Where did you take your Facebook profile picture?
sitting in the very recliner I'm sitting in right this second
What exactly are you wearing right now?
khaki colored shorts, a pink tank top, & a white bandanna in my hair
What is your current problem?
avoiding schoolwork, worrying about money
What makes you happy most?
my hubby & my daughter
What song are you listening to at the moment?
the aforementioned new album by Christy Nockels
Ever sang in front of a large audience?
so many times I cannot even count them
Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddy TV shows?
not really unless I'm watching a movie with Damaris that she picks
Do you speak any languages?
sometimes I say English good, but not all the time :-)
Has anyone you’ve been really close with passed away?
yes, many people
What’s something that really annoys you?
people who go back on their word
1. Middle name: Cherie
2. Nicknames: C.C.
3. Current location: Abilene, Texas
4. Eye color: Blue
1. Do you live with your parent(s)? not for 14 years now
2. Do you get along with your parent(s)? most of the time, more with my mom than my dad
3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married.
4. Do you have any Siblings? a sister & 3 brothers-in-law
Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2. Season: Autumn
3. Shampoo/conditioner: usually something for colored hair, but not always
Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Dance in the shower? nope
2. Do you write on your hand? not recently
3. Call people back? yep
4. Believe in love? Absolutely
6. Any bad habits? negative self-talk
Chapter 5: Have You..
1. Broken a bone: yep, my wrist, a finger, several toes
2. Sprained stuff: we would be here all day if I told you everything I've ever sprained (I own my own pair of crutches if that tells you anything)
3. Had physical therapy: yep, see question 2
4. Gotten stitches: not that I recall
5. Taken painkillers: most definitely
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: nope
7. Been stung by a bee: not that I recall
8. Thrown up at the dentist: No
9. Sworn in front of your parents: only one time that I can recall
10. Had detention: no
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1. Movie(s): in the theater, I couldn't even tell you; at home, an old 1940's movie that I can't remember the name of
2. Person to text you: my mother-in-law
3. Person you called: my mom
4. Person you hugged: Damaris
5. Person you tackled: not sure I've ever tackled anyone
6. Person you talked to on AIM/iChat: Russ
7. Thing you touched: my pink computer mouse
8. Thing you ate: reduced fat vanilla wafers
9. Thing you drank: water
10. Thing you said: apologized to Russ for annoying him
Chapter 7: Future
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? the mom of a teenager! (ack), married for 17 years, hopefully working as a hospital chaplain
2. Where do you hope to live? Colorado
3. Do you want to be famous? not really
Alrighty, if you