Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bullet Point Sunday

I have a new addiction - Pandora Radio. I only wish it was available on Rory (my cell phone).

We were blessed to be able to attend our friend Sarah's ordination tonight. Three new Reverend's in Abilene in a week's time, Russ & I included.

We had a great afternoon at our friends Brandon & Danyel's home for a party for no reason. LOL! Cajun food was the theme for today. I ate my fill of veggies, rice, etc.! We're planning to do this once a month. I think Indian food is the theme for next month.

This week is going to be pure insanity for me. Two major exams & a 15 to 18 page paper. YIKES!

I've written 17 papers this semester thus far. I still have 7 more to go. Plus 4 exams & numerous quizzes & putting my portfolio together too!

39 days until the end of the spring semester! And 130 days until I'm done with school. I can hardly wait!!!!!!

Have a great week yall! I'll blog as often as I can, but that may not be much this week. I know I still owe yall a blog post on our ordination. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.