Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bullet Point Sunday

I can't believe Spring Break is over already.

I firmly believe that my professors would have a much easier life if they didn't have to grade all the assignments they give us. I would more than willingly give up having to do those assignments to make their lives easier. LOL!

I had the worst migraine I've had in awhile today. Slept off most of it this afternoon. I surely regretted giving up soda because I sure would have liked one today.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of the summer course schedule so I know when my last day of school will be. I am ready to start the countdown. Only 52 days, 21 hours, & 37 minutes until my spring semester is over.

I think I lost a week somewhere. I thought Russ & my ordination was a couple of weeks away, but it's next Sunday! If you're in the Abilene area, we'd love for you to join us for this special celebration. Feel free to contact me for more details.

I finished knitting #6 of 14 Christmas stockings last night. I'm still going to try to be finished with all of them by this Christmas. We shall see!

I've been really hurt in the past couple of weeks by two people I thought were my friends. It's so difficult to function when the pain is so bad.

I'm at 2.5 weeks without meat. It's been a surprisingly positive thing for me. I haven't even missed it. We've had to make some adjustments to meals, but I've been pleased with how easy it is to make adjustments that work for all three of us.

After our getaway to the mountains, Russ & I decided we want to run a bed & breakfast when we grow up. LOL!

Russ bought me a beautiful fiery opal ring while we were in Ruidoso. I've been looking for an opal ring for two reasons - one, because it is my birthstone & two, because it reminds me of my great-grandmother who passed away many years ago at the age of 95, her name was Opal, she was such a strong & beautiful woman!

Russ & I also decided that we should go to the mountain time zone every year during the spring forward time change, because it wasn't a big deal for us since we had already dealt with the hour of time change. LOL!

Have a blessed week my friends. I am so thankful for each of you who share life with me through my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that SB is over? Seriously...where does the time go? Hope you have NO migraine on Monday morning.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.