Friday, November 8, 2013

NaKniSweMo Day 7


Day 7 of NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month) has brought us to a new place in the pattern. I finished what I would call the upper body rows and have moved into the lower body rows. That includes splitting the sweater from knitting in the round to knitting back and forth with a broken rib pattern and adding the buttonholes. I haven't added the first buttonhole yet, but you can see at the button of this picture that I have begun the broken rib pattern. I'm still not through my first skein (who am I kidding? It's not a skein, it's a gynormous explosion of wool. I bought 3 to make this sweater. LOL!), but I'm getting close. I knit 3,800 stitches yesterday for a total of 22,748 stitches.


More details about this project available on the original blog post here: http://javapurl.blogspot.com/2013/11/nakniswemo-say-what.html

As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


And you can also find all my knitting pattern designs (those available for purchase and some freebies as well) on Ravelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.