Monday, November 25, 2013

NaKniSweMo Day 24


Day 24 of NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month) means I AM DONE WITH MY SWEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't tell that I'm excited, can you????? LOL!!!!!! I knit 3,866 stitches yesterday for a final sweater total of 66,212 stitches. The sweater is blocking right now but as soon as it's dry, I'll take pics to share with yall. I can't believe I finished a sweater in 24 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


More details about this project available on the original blog post here: http://javapurl.blogspot.com/2013/11/nakniswemo-say-what.html

As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


And you can also find all my knitting pattern designs (those available for purchase and some freebies as well) on Ravelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.