Friday, November 22, 2013

NaKniSweMo Day 21


Day 21 of NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month) got a bit more progress on the second sleeve. It's been a hectic week and yesterday was more of the same with the new episode of our podcast, Geeky Girls Knit coming out. Still was able to get 1,660 stitches done for a total of 58,764 stitches. I have about 7,500 stitches to go. Hoping to make lots of progress this weekend and maybe get to wear my new sweater next week!


More details about this project available on the original blog post here: http://javapurl.blogspot.com/2013/11/nakniswemo-say-what.html

As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


And you can also find all my knitting pattern designs (those available for purchase and some freebies as well) on Ravelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.