Sunday, November 24, 2013

NaKniSweMo Day 23


Day 23 of NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month) was not a successful knitting day. However, it was an amazing Doctor Who day as we saw The Day of the Doctor in the cinema. I knew I wouldn't be able to focus on knitting so I didn't even take it with me. I knit a measly 408 stitches for a total of 62,346 stitches. I have 3,857 stitches to go. Since there was so little progress on my sweater, I instead will give you a picture of Damaris & I from yesterday.


More details about this project available on the original blog post here: http://javapurl.blogspot.com/2013/11/nakniswemo-say-what.html

As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


And you can also find all my knitting pattern designs (those available for purchase and some freebies as well) on Ravelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.