Sunday, November 17, 2013

NaKniSweMo Day 16


Day 16 of NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month) doesn't look like I made much progress if you look at the stitch count for the day. However, I made huge progress because I finished knitting and bound off the body of the sweater and the stitches for the first sleeve are on the needles. I knit 1,603 stitches yesterday for a total of 45,695 stitches.


More details about this project available on the original blog post here: http://javapurl.blogspot.com/2013/11/nakniswemo-say-what.html

As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


And you can also find all my knitting pattern designs (those available for purchase and some freebies as well) on Ravelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.