Monday, November 18, 2013

NaKniSweMo Day 17


Day 17 of NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month) brings much success because I have officially reached one of the two required mile markers for NaKniSweMo. That is, my sweater is now officially over 50,000 stitches! Now to reach the other mile marker - that is to finish the sweater. Hopefully soon! I'm about halfway through the first sleeve after my marathon knitting session yesterday. I knit 4,306 stitches for a total of 50,001 stitches!!!!!!


More details about this project available on the original blog post here: http://javapurl.blogspot.com/2013/11/nakniswemo-say-what.html

As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


And you can also find all my knitting pattern designs (those available for purchase and some freebies as well) on Ravelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.