Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaKniSweMo Day 4


Day 4 of NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month) is behind us. I know it doesn't look much different from day 3, but I did knit 2,368 stitches done for a total of 10,416 stitches. I need to remeasure this morning in the light of day, but I think I'm ready to separate the sleeves from the body and start the bust increases.


More details about this project available on the original blog post here: http://javapurl.blogspot.com/2013/11/nakniswemo-say-what.html

As always, find all my completed projects plus what's currently on my needles on Ravelry:


And you can also find all my knitting pattern designs (those available for purchase and some freebies as well) on Ravelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.