Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas in New Mexico

We got snow for Christmas and I mean A LOT OF SNOW!!!!! Well, for us anyway. I think it ended up being somewhere around a foot of snow. Thankfully, the family was all in town already before the snow started so we ended up just hunkering down and spending the 2 days together.

Here are some of my favorite pics from the 2 days (and then if you go to the bottom of this post, there are two slideshows of pics - one from Christmas Eve and one from Christmas Day):

Damaris making a snow angel


Lola, J.R., Damaris, & Bob the Snowman Golfer


Holding baby Wyatt was a consistent activity


Russ got his Siberian Husky puppy :)


Lola spent alot of the 2 days running around. Many of the pics I took of her ended up like this: THE BLUR!


The 4 Cousins - Wyatt, James, Damaris, & Lola

Christmas Eve Pics:


Christmas Day Pics:


5 comments:

  1. Jealous... so jealous!

    Love the cousins' photo. How adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't snowed since Sunday & we still have a bit on the ground that the sun hasn't melted yet. It's so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of me hold HPB and the 8 film collection are awful! *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.