I was tagged by my friend Penny to write about 7 things that I want the whole wide world of the internet to know about me. Then, I am supposed to tag 7 fellow bloggers to do the same. So, here goes:
1. I'm a huge fan of Harrison Ford & Sean Connery. Gotta love Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where I get to watch both of them on screen!
2. I'm addicted to spreadsheets. Seriously! I have a file folder on my computer full of spreadsheets I have created for different random things. Russ thinks it's hysterical when I tell him I need to check my spreadsheet.
3. I also love lists! I have a daily to-do list that has everything on it. If it's not on the list, it doesn't get done.
4. I'm a huge multi-tasker. I can't just sit and listen to someone or just watch tv. I have to be doing something else. Which is why I knit during church or do stuff online during class. I can listen better while doing these things versus just sitting and listening which makes my mind start to wander, usually to something on the lists from #3.
5. I love Sci-Fi shows and movies. Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis are my two favorites, but I also enjoy a good episode of Star Trek and other Sci-Fi shows.
6. I have a huge aversion to crowds. As in when we're shopping at Walmart and there's 10 people shopping in the same aisle and I can't breathe or have my own space, then I proceed to have a panic attack. Same goes for elevators. I need my space!
7. I'm addicted to the internet. There you go, I confess! I have my e-mail open 24/7; if we're not at home, I can't go more than an hour without checking my e-mail via my phone; I have a folder of bookmarks I visit daily; my to-do list and calendar are all online. LOL! I think I would go insane without the internet!
Now for the tagging part. I hate doing that! I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do this meme if they don't want to. So, if you've read this and want to do it, go for it! If not, that's fine. LOL! Have a great day!