Friday, August 29, 2008

This Week, I'm Thankful for...

It's been a rough week and I've got a rough road ahead of me with school and such. I decided it would be a good thing to do today to make a list of a few things I'm thankful for from this week.

1. Flavor-Ice Lite popsicles which cool me down after a good walk
2. A friend who came over to walk and talk with me last night
3. A woman from church and seminary who agreed to help me through a class
4. An awesome hubby who cleaned the house and did the laundry for me because my class schedule made me be in class all day on my normal cleaning day
5. Text messaging which has allowed me to be in better contact with my sister
6. A beautiful daughter who wants to watch Gilmore Girls with me
7. My computer Sookie that has allowed me to reconnect with a friend I thought I had lost

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being thankful for me...I love you! I just have one request...please stop calling your computer sookie. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.