Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 77 of 100 Days of Blogging

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there reading this (and even to those not reading this!!). I'm so thankful that God gave me Russ who is not only a wonderful husband, but also a phenomenal father!

I got this from Amy and ended up with the same result as her. I don't think it's very accurate in my case.



Your Personality is the Rarest (INFJ)



Your personality type is introspective, principled, self critical, and sensitive.

Only about 2% of all people have your personality - including 3% of all women and around 1% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.

1 comment:

  1. I didnt' feel it was very accurate for me either! I plan to take it again at a different time of the month ;-) and see what happens. lol

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.