Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sharing Our Spoons Week #9



Sharing Our Spoons is a weekly link-up for those of us with chronic illnesses where we support and encourage each other in a holistic way by focusing on five goals each week. The five goal areas are: Physical, Mental/Emotional, Spiritual, Something fun, and BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each week. We'll be linking up on Tuesdays. We'd love to have you join us.



My Goals From Week 8:
1. Physical: Continue working on getting to bed before midnight every night.
Ugh, I've had horrific insomnia this week. I can't seem to make this work. But I know I need to. Such a difficult state to be in.

2. Mental/Emotional: Continue knitting on my sweater & Lola's gift.
Sweater is progressing and Lola's gift is finished.

3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling What Women Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms by Angie Smith.
2 more chapters done. Loving this book!

4. Something fun: Take two at a time toe up sock class at the yarn shop.
Amazing class and my socks are progressing well.

5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Continue working on plans to open an Etsy shop - Finish knitting pattern I started on and knit up another pattern.
So much knitting, so little time. I did design a pattern this week so that is progress.



My Week 9 Goals:
1. Physical: Continue working on getting to bed before midnight every night. Please God, make this insomnia go away!
2. Mental/Emotional: Continue knitting on my sweater & socks.
3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling What Women Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms by Angie Smith.
4. Something fun: Work on the goodies for the official Ravellenic Games Team Yarnies goodie bag (I'm the team captain).

5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Continue working on plans to open an Etsy shop.

Your turn! Link up with Jamee here. You can also join the Facebook Sharing Our Spoons group by clicking here.
shalom signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.