Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pinterest Project #5 - Weekly Menu

Can't believe this is our 5th month doing a Pinterest project! Here's what I pinned on my Crafty Goodness board.

It linked to this post about making a framed meal plan.

Here's the supplies you need:
*a frame with glass in it
*a piece of scrapbook paper
*scissors
*dry erase markers


Cut the scrapbook paper down to the size of the frame (I just used the piece of paper that was in the frame as a template.) and then put it in the frame.


Then I wrote Weekly Menu on the glass using a dry erase marker. Since we just plan for the number of meals we need each week instead of assigning a meal to each day (other than Sunday night when we have ice cream for dinner), I just wrote the list of meals on the glass as well.


I hung the frame next to our family calendar. I think it looks great!


This was a super easy and inexpensive project (the frame was even on sale which made it cheaper). This saves us from using a sheet of paper each week when we make our weekly menu. Maybe we'll save a few trees that way! Until next time,
shalom signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! :0). Added this to my "make" list...which sadly is quite long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure and post a picture when you do. I'd love to see your version of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.