Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sharing Our Spoons Week #8



Sharing Our Spoons is a weekly link-up for those of us with chronic illnesses where we support and encourage each other in a holistic way by focusing on five goals each week. The five goal areas are: Physical, Mental/Emotional, Spiritual, Something fun, and BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each week. We'll be linking up on Tuesdays. We'd love to have you join us.



My Goals From Week 7:
1. Physical: Continue working on getting to bed before midnight every night.
Ugh, did crappy on this again this week. Egads! Will be working on this again this next week.

2. Mental/Emotional: Continue knitting on my sweater.
It's going really well plus I cast on a surprise for my niece Lola for her upcoming birthday in September.

3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling What Women Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms by Angie Smith.
Only 1 chapter this week. Making progress though.

4. Something fun: Take felted bag class at the yarn shop.
It was fun! Plus, the local newspaper came and took photos during the class for an article they ran about the Ravelry / United States Olympic Committee (USOC) brouhaha that happened at the end of last week. Here's a link if you want to read it & see Damaris (in the background of one picture) and me (in two of the pictures): http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/jun/24/olympic-letter-leaves-knitters-including-those-a/

5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Continue working on plans to open an Etsy shop - Finish knitting pattern I started on and knit up another pattern.
I didn't make as much progress on this as I had hoped. I'm about 60% through with the first pattern.



My Week 8 Goals:
1. Physical: Continue working on getting to bed before midnight every night.
2. Mental/Emotional: Continue knitting on my sweater & Lola's gift.
3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling What Women Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms by Angie Smith.
4. Something fun: Take two at a time toe up sock class at the yarn shop.
5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Continue working on plans to open an Etsy shop - Finish knitting pattern I started on and knit up another pattern.

Your turn! Link up with Jamee here. You can also join the Facebook Sharing Our Spoons group by clicking here.
shalom signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.