Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sharing Our Spoons Week #5



Sharing Our Spoons is a weekly link-up for those of us with chronic illnesses where we support and encourage each other in a holistic way by focusing on five goals each week. The five goal areas are: Physical, Mental/Emotional, Spiritual, Something fun, and BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone each week. We'll be linking up on Tuesdays. We'd love to have you join us.



My Goals From Week 4:
1. Physical: Continue decreasing the amount of cokes I drink with the plans of eventually being off of them (again!).
Didn't have a single coke this past week! And my water intake has increased even more because of it!

2. Mental/Emotional: Begin knitting a sweater for myself (first sweater I've ever knitted) as well as working on the sample afghan for the shop plus my other projects.
Finished knitting 3 gifts (I'll share photos after they are gifted) plus have only about 10 rows left until I'm done with both sleeves for my sweater.

3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be - at least 2 chapters this week.
Doing great with this. Already looking forward to the next book.

4. Something fun: Pinterest project.
Done & you'll see what I did here on my blog tomorrow.

5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Begin investigating what is involved in opening an Etsy shop.
Talked with a friend about designing some graphics for my shop & have started brainstorming possible projects to sell.



My Week 5 Goals:
1. Physical: Work on getting to bed before midnight every night.
2. Mental/Emotional: Continue knitting on my sweater as well as working on the sample afghan for the shop.
3. Spiritual: Continue reading/journaling You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be - last 3 chapters this week.
4. Something fun: Have something fun planned but can't share because someone might see this. I'll share what we did next week.
5. BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week: Continue working on plans to open an Etsy shop.

Your turn! Our host Jamee from A New Kind of Normal is out of commission this week so if you are Sharing Our Spoons, make sure and tweet your link with the #sos hashtag so we can find each other. You can also join the Facebook Sharing Our Spoons group by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.