Sunday, March 14, 2010

LOST 6X07 (Dr. Linus)





Time for my thoughts on this week's episode. There are numerous sites that do recaps so I'm not going to necessarily do that, but I am going to share my thoughts on what happened.

The icon paintings in my LOST posts for this season were painted by Scott Erickson of The Transpire Project for Chris Seay's book The Gospel According to LOST.

*****SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED 6X07, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!*****



Season 6, Episode 7 - Dr. Linus
~This episode has to be in the top 5 best episodes of LOST. Simply amazing!
~When we see Ben, I mean Dr. Linus, at the school, I was convinced he was going to be the same horrific, jerk of a guy as on the island.
~I'm surprised Ben even stuck with Ilana & her group after Miles told his secret.
~And Ben actually has a relationship with his father. Very surprising! And they were on the Island, but left. How in the world did all that go down?
~And he has a relationship with Alex. I think we are all more connected that we can even imagine!
~Ilana knows about the candidates. How did she get to know when so many don't know or are just learning?
~We finally understand where the chains Not John referred to a couple of weeks ago when talking to Richard come from - the Black Rock! I assume that means Richard was a slave (although Russ says he could have just been a prisoner).
~Anybody else scared to death that Richard & Jack were going to blow up?????
~And now Jack is a man of faith! Who would have seen that coming?
~Ben talking with Not John had me convinced that Ben was going to become part of his group.
~And then, we finally see Ben redeemed. He confessed his sins to Ilana. He finally shows himself to be a broken, sinful human. And she forgives him! I was in tears at this point!
~And we see Ben giving up his desire for power in the flash sideways when he puts Alex first. Wow!
~Loved the classic LOST beach scene at the end of the episode! Haven't seen one of those in a while.
~And then, HOLY CRAP!!!!! Widmore found the Island! How the heck did that happen? And what's he going to do? I couldn't believe the episode ended there! I was left wanting so much more!
~That's all for this week. Can't wait for the next new episode! I'd love to hear your thoughts & theories on anything I've written about or something you think I might have missed.



There's my thoughts for what it's worth. Tune in next week for LOST 6X08 "Recon".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.