Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bullet Point Sunday

Another week come and gone. The days are flying by!

Almost halfway through our 2nd to last class of our M.Div. degrees. 53 days until we're done with school! And 61 days until moving day!

Speaking of moving day, Damaris and I spent a lot of time in our storage room this week. We finished cleaning it out and organized the stuff left in there. Goodwill came for pickup number 3 this week. Russ got me an inexpensive scanner & I have started scanning in boxes of old pictures we have. Some of them are truly hilarious. Damaris didn't believe me when I told her who some people in the pics were. LOL! You can take a peek at some of the pics I've scanned it at our Picasa site. I'll be adding more as I have time to scan them.

I tweaked my shoulder and wrist moving boxes this week. Not all that pleasant when I need to be typing papers and such for school. I've had to take a knitting break because the motion of knitting just aggravates my shoulder and wrist more.

Damaris was invited to participate in a summer reading camp that starts tomorrow. It's just down the street from where we live so that makes it nice. It's 4 mornings a week for 3 weeks. She's really looking forward to it.

My poor computer Sookie crashed this week. Spent an entire day reformatting it. UGH! Damaris' also needs to be reformatted but I have to replace the DVD drive on it first. A friend is trying to find me a good price on one so I can get that done. It's a good thing I can deal with most of our computer problems.

Damaris is nudging me to get some stuff done so I'll end this blog post for now. Have a blessed week yall!

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how the reading camp goes! That sounds like so much fun, coming from a bookworm herself! OUCH abt the shoulder...hope it fixes itself soon. I totally understand the college load stuff. I am taking 22 hours (with a pe in the mix) next semester and I am actually looking foward to it. I know...I will have a little life. But I enjoy it too :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.