Sunday, October 26, 2008

Psalm 23

Well, this is my 200th post since moving over to Wordpress in March, 2008. I guess those 100 days of blogging really helped though. LOL! I normally don't post things like this, but got this in my email today and the words and pictures just really spoke to me.

Psalm 23:
The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!


I shall not want = That's Supply!


He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!


He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!


He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!


He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!


For His name sake = That's Purpose!


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing!


I will fear no evil = That's Protection!


For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!


Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = That's Hope!


Thou anoints my head with oil = That's Consecration!


My cup runneth over = That's Abundance!


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = That's Blessing!


And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security!


Forever = That's Eternity!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I like it.
    Love ya,
    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this in an email before, but LOVE seeing it again. Hang in there with this week. Mine is going to be crazy too ;)

    ReplyDelete

I ❤❤❤ to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment.